Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Student Commitment



Student Commitment:

I am developing myself in a positive manner and avoiding anything that will reduce my mental growth or physical health.

I am developing Self-Discipline in order to bring out the best in myself and others.

I will use common sense as a self-defense and NEVER be abusive or offensive.

I will show Courtesy, Modesty, Perseverance, Self-Control, Indomitable Spirit, and Respect for my Instructors, Family and others.

We are a school dedicated to mastering our Martial Arts, We are Motivated; We are Committed; and We are on a quest to be our Best.

学生承诺:

我感到,发展自己,以一种积极的态度,并避免任何会减少我的心理成长或身体健康。

我发展的自身规律,以带出最好的自己和他人。

我会利用常识作为一种自我防御,并没有辱骂或攻击。

我将显示礼貌,谦虚,毅力,自我控制,不屈不挠的精神,以及尊重我的导师,家人和他人。

我们是一个学校专用,以掌握我们的武术,我们的动机是,我们有决心,以及我们正处于一个追求成为我们最好的。

No comments: